The easiest hot chocolate this Christmas – mix Monty Bojangles truffles with hot milk, ground cinnamon and cayenne pepper for a warming drink with a kick of heat.
Monty Bojangles Seasonal Spiced Hot Chocolate
- 1l milk
- 100g Monty Bojangles Choccy Scoffy Cocoa
- Dusted Truffles
- ½tsp cocoa powder
- 75g caster sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon, plus extra, to serve
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Whipped cream, to serve
- Gently heat the milk until very nearly boiling. Add the Monty Bojangles Choccy Scoffy Truffles and remove from the heat.
- In a bowl, mix the cocoa powder, caster sugar, ground cinnamon and cayenne pepper. Add a little of the hot milk mix, mix until smooth, then put the paste into the pan of hot milk and chocolate.
- Put back on the heat, stirring continuously until the milk is piping hot and the chocolate has completely melted.
- Top with whipped cream, another sprinkle of cinnamon if you wish and serve immediately.